Chemical Peels & Facials | Long Island
A chemical peel is the application of a biologically active solution to the skin. This procedure helps improve acne blemishes, sun damage, age spots, freckles, rough skin, and uneven pigmentation. When combined with facial treatments, the procedure causes a uniform exfoliation to reveal vibrant, glowing skin.
Today’s chemical peels can make up an integral part of a nonsurgical treatment plan, designed to dramatically improve the skin’s texture and tone. The peeling process can gently eliminate the surface layer of dead, damaged cells, making way for a brighter, clearer skin. These minimally-invasive skin care treatments will also reduce fine lines, deep creases, brown spots, sun damage, blemishes, acne scarring, and large pores. At Sight of Beauty for Facial Rejuvenation, our qualified doctors and their acclaimed staff of aesthetic professionals bring patients a wide variety of chemical peel options. Varying in strength and depth of surface penetration, there is a chemical peel available to safely treat every skin type and ethnicity, restoring a refreshed and healthy complexion.
SkinMedica® Peels–Sight of Beauty offers three options for SkinMedica® peels: Illuminize, Rejuvenize, and the Vitalize Peel. Depending on the current condition of your skin and your skin goals, your doctor will recommend the best option for you. SkinMedica Peels range from mild to strong in strength and work to fight signs of aging.
Vi Peels—Sight of Beauty offers three options for Vi Peels: Vi Peel, Vi Precision Plus Peel, and the Vi Purify Plus Peel. These peels vary in strength and work by targeting the skin at a cellular level to rejuvenate aging skin. Your doctor will recommend the appropriate peel for your skin. The process for each peel takes about 30 minutes and you can return to your daily activities immediately. For maximum results, we recommend 3-4 treatments.
HydraFacial MD–This soothing and effective treatment can be tailored for all skin types and provides immediate results. The HydraFacial treatment takes about 30 minutes and allows you to return to daily activities immediately, including wearing makeup! For best results, we recommend one treatment per month.
Bio Jouvance Facials—This line of facials offers chemical-free and plant-based skin rejuvenation options. Bio Jouvance Facials not only reverse signs of aging, but also address common skin conditions such as rosacea, acne, and pigmented skin, all with natural ingredients. Sight of Beauty offers the Classic Bio Jouvance Facial, or with the following Ojesh Infuser add-ons to better suit your needs.
- Rejuvenation Facial–Anti-aging facial that keeps your skin healthy, plumped, and hydrated. This facial includes our Stem Cell infusion that will help create lifting and tightening. Facial Includes: Cleanse, Exfoliation, Extractions, Age Defying mask, Infused Stem Cell Tenser Mist Session.
- Rosacea Facial–Keep calm and say goodby to your redness. Using Azulene Infused products, along with Allantoin & Cucumber Ampoule Misting Session, we will help to reduce inflammation, redness, and rosacea–leaving your skin smooth, calm, and hydrated. This Facial Includes: Cleanse, Extractions, Infused Allantoin & Cucumber Mist Session.
- Acne Facial–Are you struggling with breakouts? Try our acne facial with a custom choice of a Camphor Mask or Azulene to help oil control to take down inflammation and say goodbye to that acne. This Facial Includes: Cleanse, Exfoliate, Extended Extractions, Camphor Mask/Azulene Mask, Infused Camphor Ampoule/Azelene Ampoule Misting Session.
- Vitamin C Brightening Facial–Give your skin a radiant glow! Pure vitamin C extract contains antioxidants as well as intense moisturizing agents to brighten your skin. Facial Includes: Cleanse, Exfoliation, Extractions, Cellular Firming Mask, Infused Vitamin C Ampoule Misting Session.
- Hydrating Facial–This is our best selling hyaluronic acid infused facial. It has anti-aging factors as well as creates intense moisture to your skin. This facial will leave your skin hydrated to the fullest. This Facial Includes: Cleanse, Exfoliate, Extractions, Aloe Mask, Infused Hyaluronic Acid.
- Sensitive Skin–Sensitive skin will recover it’s natural condition and softness. This treatment is very soothing and moisturizing to the skin. This Facial Includes: Cleanse, Exfoliate, Extractions, Aloe Mask, Azulene Mask, Infused Azulene Ampoule Misting Session.
- Custom Facial With Add-Ons–Create a custom facial for your skin’s individual needs. Ask our team for recommendations. This Facial Includes: Cleanse, Exfoliation, Extracts, Custom Mask, Custom Infused Ampoule Misting Session.
Dermaplaning—Dermaplaning is an effective method of exfoliation in which a licensed doctor will use a scalpel to gently scrape off dead skin cells. The process may sound scary; however, it is a painless procedure and is comparable to the sensation of shaving. After about 30 minutes, you’ll experience radiant skin with even tone and texture. Dermaplaning also removes minor facial hair, leaving your face extremely soft.
Sight of Beauty offers several options for your facial and skin peel needs. Following your consultation, your doctor will recommend which option is best for you. We offer the following treatments at Sight of Beauty: